Sunday, April 12, 2009

#10 - Rest In Peace.

I know i'm not supposed to post my personal stuff here but..since i don't have my own blog..and since this blog is kinda dead..i'd thought i'd update it a little bit to keep it alive....=X

So anyway...

I would riek to dedicate this post to my beloved faithful loyal dog :














Goofy

14 Feb 1998 - 12 April 2009


who passed away earlier this morning at around 8.30am...She joined the family back in 1998 during Valentine's Day and grew up together with us...Goofy i know you're a dog and don't understand english but i hope my message & feelings will reach you though God..I thank you for all these years for being with us, keeping us company, growing up with us and so on. Your death has caused everyone in the family to be deeply devastated by their own grief....and though my outer-self dosen't show much love towards you (for that i am deeply regretful)...deep down i love you so much that words can not express my love towards you..I will always love you..always and forever.

May You Rest In Peace.


PS : For those of you who are thinking "it's just a dog..suck it up pansy"....please reconsider your thoughts..the reason you're thinking this way is simply because you have no idea how devastating the loss of a faithful loyal dog who has been growing up with you for nearly 12 years can be..and another reason is possibly you have never reared a pet before in your life...so kindly please STFU and pay some respect.

PPS : I also would riek to take this opportunity to wish Eugene Tan a Happy Belated 15th Birthday.

EFG.

No comments:

Post a Comment