Saturday, February 27, 2010

#52 - HAPPYBIRTHDAYMS.ANG!





To my our class teacher from Std. 4 - 6:

Happy birthday! Thank you for everything that you've done for us. You've not only taught us well in terms of education, but you've also guided us in life. We may have made you angry and/or disappoint you time and time again last time, we're terribly sorry. We were all so naive and immature. It has been 4 years since we graduated. I certainly cannot imagine how our life would be if we never got you as our class teacher. You're definitely THE BEST teacher ever.

Random person/Us

Hey, who was your class teacher last time?
Oh, we got Ms. Ang.
COOOL I HEARD SHE'S DAMN NICE! Unlike mine, so *removed* i don't like him/her at all. You guys are so lucky to get her.

We can't help but to feel honoured, blessed, and thankful for having you as our class teacher whenever the scenario above happens ;P

Oh and we've all heard about you finally giving birth to your very first angelic child. On behalf of the rest of the 6I-ians, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your baby is really REALLY CUTE!! Your baby has no idea how lucky she is to have you as her mother. She truly is blessed indeed. ;D

Well I guess that is it I have to write, as always, wishing you the best of luck and once again, congratulations on your first child!! Have a great day!!!



Yin Ling, James and the rest of the 6I-ians (:

No comments:

Post a Comment